- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Sarnath: Visit Bodhi Tree, Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum
- Varanasi: Visit Boat ride on the holy river Ganges, Arti, Varanasi Ghats and Temples
- Orchha: Visit Orchha Fort, Jahangir Mahal
- Khajuraho: Visit Western, Eastern, Southern Group of Temples and archaeological museum
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur. (Subject to availability)
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Boat ride at river Ganges at the time of Arti
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi – Varanasi (By Flight)
After breakfast, drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Varanasi. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After relaxation take a excursion of Sarnath which 10 km from Varanasi. In Sarnath visit Deep Park and Bodhi Tree where Lord Buddha perched his first sermon, visit Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum. Later return to Varanasi. In the eveniing, enjoy boat ride at the time of sunset to visit Ganges Aarti on bank of river at Dasaswamedh Ghat, where many tourists and thousand of devotees attend to see the Aarti and pray to God. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Varanasi Sightseeing
Today early morning again enjoy boat ride on the holy river Ganges to view the spectacular sunrise and to witness the rituals that take place along the ghats. After breakfast, visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple dedicted to lord Shiva, The Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple and The Durga Temple dedicated to Goddess Durga. In the evening explore Varanasi market. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Varanasi – Khajuraho (By Air)
After breakfast, drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Khajuraho. Khajuraho is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India and world famous for their erotic temple, architecture and sculpture. The temples of Khajuraho were built between 950 to 1050 A.D. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest visit Western, Eastern Group of Temples. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Khajuraho - Jhansi - Agra
After breakfast, visit Southern Group of Temples and archaeological museum. Later drive to Jhansi railway station to board the scheduled train to Agra. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Agra city tour
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Agra, start with an excursion to Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later on visit one of the seven wonders Taj Mahal built by Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved wife in 1632. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 8 : Agra – Jaipur (240 km / 5hrs )
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur en route visit Fatehpur Sikri. In Fatehpur Sikri, you will visit Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Diwan-i-Aam, Diwan-i-Khas, and Panch Mahal. Later continue drive to Jaipur. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. Evening free to explore on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 9 : Sightseeing in Jaipur
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort - built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar - 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10 : Jaipur - Delhi (258 kms : 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Delhi. On arrival transfer to Delhi Airport to board the scheduled flight to ownword destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.