Udaipur Trip from Mumbai
Destinations Covered: Mumbai » Udaipur » Mumbai
- Udaipur: Visit Lake Palace, City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Sahalion Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum).
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Udaipur
Begin your same day Udaipur tour from Mumbai, early in the morning by boarding a flight to Udaipur from Mumbai airport. On arrival at Udaipur airport, you will be greeted by our local representative and give you a short brief about your full day Udaipur sightseeing tour program. He will then assist you to vehicle. Once settle in a car you will proceed to visit
City Palace - Started in 1559 by Maharana Udai Singh, completed by his successors. It was built atop a hill, in a Rajasthani and Mughal architectural styles. It is considered the largest of its type in the state of Rajasthan. This majestic City Palace is the most-visited tourist attraction of Udaipur. City Palace comprises 11 wonderful palaces.
Lake Palace - formerly known as Jag Niwas or Jan Niwas was built in 1754 Maharana Jagat Singh II. It is located amidst the scenic Lake Pichola. To reach the palace one needs to take a boat, always available near the lake. At present, Udaipur Lake Palace is transformed in to a luxury hotel.
Jag Mandir - is a palace built on an island in the Lake Pichola, approached only by boat from the Bansi Ghat jetty next to the Lake Palace. The Palace built in 17th century Started by Maharana Amar Singh of Sisodia Rajputs of the Mewar kingdom and completed by Maharana Jagat Singh. The main attraction of this Palace are Bara Patharon ka Mahal, Kunwar Pada ka Mahal and the Zenana Mahal. You can also check out its museum where the history of this island and its Palace has been preserved. Jag Mandir Palace is a nice place to visit and explore the halls, where once the royalty of Mewar used to reside.
Saheliyon ki Bari - Garden of the Maidens is a major garden and a popular tourist space in Udaipur. It was built from 1710 to 1734 by Maharana Sangram Singh for the royal ladies. This garden is located on the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake. There are pools, lily ponds, flowers, marble fountains, flowers, etc. There is also a small museum here.
Jagdish Temple - a large Hindu temple was built by Maharana Jagat Singh in 1651 inside City Palace Complex. The temple is devoted to Lord Vishnu who is also known as the preserver of the universe.
In the evening return to airport to board the scheduled flight or transfer to hotel for stay. Your same day Udaipur Mumbai tour ends here.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.