- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Haridwar: Visit visit Har Ki Paudi for attending the Aarti, Mansa temple.
- Rishikesh: Visit Laxman Jhoola, Swarg Ashram, Triveni Ghat and Academny of Yoga and Meditation.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
On arrival our company representative meet and assist you and transfer to hotel by private air-condition car. Now you’re welcome to India for Golden Triangle with Haridwar & Rishikesh Tour. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast being the your tour and visit the largest mosque in India – Jama Masjid and visit original capital of Mughals -Red fort built by Shah Jahan. Then move to Chandi Chowk for rickshaw ride, this is major attraction of International tourist. Rajghat the resting place (samadhi), Memorial of Mahatama Gandhi. Now enjoy with New Delhi sightseeing such as India Gate the memorial of India soldiers martyred, President House the imperial residence of British. One the most famous temple is called Bhai’s temple (Lotus temple), Qutub Minar – built by qutub –ud- din Aibek. It is 72.5 metres high and one has to climb 379 steps to get to the top. Humayun’s tomb -This excellent piece of architecture was said to have been the major idea that is said to have inspired Shahjahan to construct the wonderful, Taj Mahal at Agra. Optionally you can enjoy light and sound show at Red fort at evening time. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Delhi – Agra (205 km 4 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Agra en routes visit Sikandra- to see the Tomb of Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival transfer to hotel. After relaxation visit Taj Mahal – one of the most recognizable structures in the world and also called UNESCO world heritage site, It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his lovely wife Mumtaz. Taj Mahal is the monuments of a man’s love for a woman. Later visit Agra Fort –it was built by Akbar, The Agra fort is built across the river stretches almost 2.5 km. You can see of Taj from Agra moving view of the Taj from octagonal tower in Agra Fort. Later visit Pearl Mosque (Moti masjid) it was built in the mid 17th century by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and the tomb of itamad-ud-Daula built by Noorjehan in memory of her father. In the evening you may visit to the souvenirs market of Agra and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Agra – Jaipur (240 km 5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Jaipur en route visit Fatehpur Sikri- situated 26 miles west of Agra, Was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar, Fatehpur sikri fort is the World Heritage site have famous for its medieval period monuments. You can visit Panch mahal or Palace of five storeys and one the biggest door is called Buland Darwaza. Later continue drive to Jaipur. On arrival transfer to hotel. After relax visit Jantar Mantar - the largest stone observatory in the world , one of the five astronomical observatories built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Visit to Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds and City Palace -complex covers a huge area, which is divided into a series of gardens, courtyards and buildings. In evening visit to Birla Temple also known as Laxminarayan Temple, it was built entirely white marble, the temple has some delightfully carved sculptures and idols. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast being your tour in Pink city and visit Amber fort. Amber fort in Jaipur is one of the oldest forts in Rajasthan, The Amber Fort was the first capital of the Kachawa Rajputs before the Capital was moved to Jaipur in 1727. Enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. After sightseeing drive to Delhi. On arrival transfer to hotel. Evening at leisure and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Jaipur - Delhi (265 km 5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Haridwar. On arrival transfer to hotel, After relaxation visit various temple at Haridwar such as Pareshwar Madadev Temple, Daksha Mahdev Temple and Mansa temple. In evening visit Har-Ki-Paudi for attending the Aarti, Aarti is the beautiful ceremony in which oil lamps are offered to God, thousands of lit lamps being swayed in circular motions in a rhythmic manner and crowd of devotees singing are quite a spectacle, at Ghat of Ganges floating the lamps and flowers that create a magnificent sight. Later return to hotel for overnight.
Day 7 : Delhi - Haridwar – Rishikesh (240 km 5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Rishikesh. On arrival transfer to hotel. Later visit various temples and Ashrams like Swarg Ashram, Laxman Jhoola, Prmath Nik`etan Jhoola, Triveni Ghat and Academny of Yoga and Meditation. Rest of day you can take some activities like River Rafting etc. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Haridwar - Rishikesh – Delhi
After breakfast drive to Delhi. On arrival transfer to International airport to board the scheduled flight to home town. Tour concludes with happy memories.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.