- Periyar: Visit enjoy an ayurvedic and spa therapy, Periyar wildlife Sanctuary.
- Cochin: Visit Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Mumbai Arrival
On arrival our company representative meet and assist you and transfer to hotel by private air-condition car. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Mumbai -Cochin (By Air) – Periyar
After breakfast drive to Cochin. On arrival transfer to Periyar. After relaxation visit the resident "VAIDYA" (Ayurveda Doctor) for consultation about health. We can assure you that you will come out totally relaxed and great feeling of wellness. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 to 6 : Periyar
Today being your Ayurvedic Therapy – you will be met at VAIDYA (The resident doctor )after consultation, as per your programme and they will suggest your diet and the therapy commences in right earnest. Please remember that during this period you should not use alcohol and tobacco and use Vegetarian diet also. In therapy involve various herbal message, steam bath and yoga. If you follow the direction of the "VAIDYA" definitely you will great filling of wellness. This is holistic treatment that brings body and mind in complete rejuvenating harmony. Overnight at the hotel/ Resort.
Day 7 : Periyar
After breakfast visit Periyar wildlife Sanctuary and Tiger Reserve in Thekkady which is situated high in the range of the Western Ghat. Enjoy the Safari Cruise in Periyar Game Sancturary – The Periyar lake enabling you to spot elephants, wild Boar and Sambar Deer by the water’s edge. The best activities to enjoy the wildlife Sancturary, the periyar wildlife is one the 16 project Tiger reserve in India. Later special visit to the spice Garden to watch different varieties of Spice plantation such as – Pepper, Clove, Vanilla, Ginger, Tea, Cardamom and Cinnamon etc. In evening enjoy with boat cruise in the lake to watch the wild Animals. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 8 : Periyar – Cochin
After breakfast drive to Cochin . On arrival transfer to hotel. After relaxation visit take sightseeing tour of Cochin. One of the India’s most colourful cities and other way you can say paradise. Visit to Fort Cochin and St. Frances Church to visit see the town of Vasco da Gama. Bolgatty Palace is located on the Bolghatty Islands built by the Dutch during the pre British time. Later move towards Chinese Fishing Nets at fort Cochin, its very popular tourist attraction, which are used for a very unique and unsusal method of finish. In evening the Kathakali dance, India’s most famous Classic dance. Lavish costumes & exotic make up and Masks intensify the beauty of dancers. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Cochin – Home Town
After breakfast drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to home town. Tour concludes with happy memories.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.