- Varanasi: Visit Varanasi Ghats and Temples, Ganges Arti, enjoy boat ride on the holy river Ganges.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Enjoy boat ride on the river ganges.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Varanasi
Begin your same day Varanasi tour from Delhi, early in the morning by boarding a flight to Varanasi from Delhi airport. On arrival at Varanasi airport, you will be greeted by our local representative and give you a short brief about your full day Varanasi sightseeing tour program. He will then assist you to vehicle. Once settle in a car you will proceed to visit Varanasi. Varanasi also known as Banaras or Kashi. It is the holiest religious hub in India. Varanasi is the oldest living city in the world. The Varanasi city is a center of learning and civilization for over 3000 years. Ganges in Varanasi is believed to have the power to wash away the sins of mortals. The city is known worldwide for its many ghats and temples, some of the prominent and popular ghats at Varanasi are:
The Dasaswamedh Ghat - is the most spectacular and important ghat and probably the oldest ghat of Varanasi, located at the bank of the river Gange. It is believed that Lord Brahma created this ghat to welcome Lord Shiva. It is great to see the real attraction of this ghat in the evening when Gange aarti is held here. Some people including tourist are love to see the aarti event by sitting in a boat in the river.
Manikarnika Ghat - It is one of the most famous, sacred and oldest ghat in the Varanasi. Dead bodies of the people in Hindu religion are cremated usually at this ghat. It is considered that the one who is cremated at this ghat will attain Moksha, the salvation and get directly intermingled into the Lord Shiva.
Harishchandra Ghat - Another famous ghat of cremation is Harishchandra Ghat.
The Jain Ghat - birthplace of Suparshvanatha (7th tirthankara) and Parshvanatha (23rd tirthankara).
Some other Ghats are Assi Ghat, Scindia Ghat, Kabir Ghat and Lalita Ghat where pilgrims perform ritual ablutions.
The Kashi Vishwanath Temple - is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Shiva temples in Varanasi was built in 1780 by Queen Ahilyabai Holkar of Indore.
The Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple - is one of the sacred temples of the Hindu god Hanuman was built in the early 1900. Temple is crowded by the hundreds of monkeys. The Durga Temple - temple of the goddess Durga was built in the 16th century.
Tulsi Manas Temple - Temple of Lord Ram, Lakshman and Mata Sita, located at Durga Kund near to the Durga temple.
Some other temples are Kaal Bhairav Temple, Markandey Mahadev Temple, Mrityunjay Mahadev Temple and Annapurna Temple etc.
Ramnagar Fort - was built in 1750 CE by Kashi Naresh Raja Balwant Singh.
In the evening return to airport to board the scheduled flight or transfer to hotel for stay. Your same day Varanasi Delhi tour ends here.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.