- Cochin: Visit Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace.
- Periyar: Visit enjoy an ayurvedic and spa therapy, Periyar wildlife Sanctuary.
- Alleppey: Visit Kerala's famous tropical backwaters.
- Kumarakom: Visit Backwater Houseboat, Backwater Villages, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Cochin Arrival
On arrival our company representative meet and assist you and transfer to hotel by private air-condition car. Now you’re welcome to India for Honeymoon Backwater kerala Tour. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Cochin
After breakfast take sightseeing tour of Cochin. One of the India’s most colourful cities and other way you can say paradise. Visit to Fort Cochin and St. Frances Church to visit see the town of Vasco da Gama. Bolgatty Palace is located on the Bolghatty Islands built by the Dutch during the pre British time. Later move towards Chinese Fishing Nets at fort Cochin, its very popular tourist attraction, which are used for a very unique and unusual method of finish. In evening the Kathakali dance, India’s most famous Classic dance. Lavish costumes & exotic make up and Masks intensify the beauty of dancers. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Cochin – Periyar (155 km 3-4 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Periyar is called Thekkady – Periyar is famous for the Periyar wildlife Sanctuary and Tiger Reserve in Thekkady which is situated high in the range of the Western Ghat. On arrival transfer to hotel. After relaxation special visit to the spice Garden to watch different varieties of Spice plantation such as – Pepper, Clove, Vanilla, Ginger, Tea, Cardamom and Cinnamon etc. In evening enjoy with boat cruise in the lake to watch the wild Animals. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 4 : Periyar
Today morning enjoy the Safari Cruise in Periyar Game Sancturary – The Periyar lake enabling you to spot elephants, wild Boar and Sambar Deer by the water’s edge. The best activities to enjoy the wildlife Sancturary, the periyar wildlife is one the 16 project Tiger reserve in India. In evening free and explore the nature . Overnight night in hotel.
Day 5 : Periyar – Kumarakom (185 km 4 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to enchanting backwater destination of Kumarakom. Kumarakom is situated bank of the Vembanad Lake in Kerala. On arrival transfer to resort. After relax visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary : Its spread across 14 acres is any ornithologist’s paradise to see bird viewing where numerous species of bird s, Brahminy kites, Marsh Harries, Darters, Bitterfns , Teal and several varieties of Herons root are found. Return to resort and enjoy with beautiful nature. In evening do not miss out local wine and favourite fresh water food Karimeen fresh toddy. Overnight in resort.
Day 6 : Kumarakom – Alleppey (House Boat)
Today morning being Backwater tour. After breakfast drive to Alleppey, on arrival embark at houseboat. Feel free to take experience on houseboat during this trip, have great fun and lots of enjoy with water and nature, you can say unforgettable trip to India. House boating can be the most relaxing experience for tourist. The boats offer one or two cabins with small sitting room and crew of well known staff and chef. The food is authentic Kerala cuisine. The boat is poled, sailing only between dawn and dusk. The flocks of duck swimming around the banks and tiny birds flying across the sky and evening enjoy fishing from the houseboat . Dinner on houseboat and overnight at the houseboat.
Day 7 : Alleppey – Cochin – Home Town
After breakfast disembark from the houseboat and drive to Cochin. On arrival transfer International airport to board the scheduled flight to home town. Tour Concludes with happy memories.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.