- Kolkata: Visit Howrah Bridge, Victoria Memorial, Indian Museum, St.Paul’s Cathedral, Botanical Garden, Kali Temple, Jain Temple and Birla Temple.
- Bhubaneshwar: Visit Lingaraj Temple, Mukteshwara Temple, Rajarani Temple, Paraurameswara Temple.
- Konark: Visit Konark Sun Temple.
- Puri: Visit Shree Jagannath Temple, Puri Beach.
- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Pearl Mosque, Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Kolkata
On arrival our company representative meet and assist you and transfer to hotel by private air-condition car. Now you’re welcome to India for the East India Temple Tour Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Kolkata
After breakfast take a sightseeing of Kolkata. Visiting Howrah Bridge – built in 1872, Victoria Memorial – The symbol of Kolkata built between 1906-1921, a splendid architectural structure in white Marble and often compare to Taj Mahal. It was built in memory of Queen Victoria. Indian Museum – it was established in 1878 and also built in Italian architectural style, the largest museum in India and one of the best in Asia. St.Paul’s Cathedral – One of the best Church in India and it was built between 1839 and 1847. Later visit Botanical Garden, Kali temple, Jain temple and Birla Temple. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Kolkata – Bhubaneshwar (By Air)
After breakfast drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Bhubaneshwar. On arrival transfer to hotel. After relaxation visit Bhubaneswar – "Temple City of India" visiting Lingaraj Temple- built in the 11th century and dedicated to Lord Shiva, Mukteshwara temple – built in 10th Century and Rajarani temple- built in 11th century. Paraurameswara temple – built in the 7th Century. It has sculptures featuring amorous couples, floral motifs. Later visit State Museum house here to see finest collections of paintings and palms leaf etchings. In evening enjoy the colorful market shopping for Orissa handicrafts. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Bhubhaneshwar – Konark – Puri (65 kms 2 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Puri. Enroutes visit Konark Temple- One of the grandest temple of India and World Heritage site. It was referred to as the Black Pagoda. Konark Temple built in 1278 CE by the Ganga King Narasimha Deva, the colossal temple dedicated to the Sun God, the image of Chariot of the Sun drawn by 7 horses and 24 Wheels (each wheel about 10 feet in diameter) symbolizes the division of times. Visit Vaishnadevi Mayadevi Temple stands to the west. Later drive to Puri. On arrival transfer to decent hotel. In evening, prayer at the temple and explore the beaches. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Puri
After breakfast take a sightseeing tour of Puri. Puri is one of the four most important Hindu pilgrimage centre of India and is famous Jagannath temple – built in 12th century , the temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath (Lord Krishna), Lord of Universe.
the temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath (Lord Krishna), Lord of the Universe. Every year participate million of devotees in Rath Yatra to this holy place. Visit more temples around the city. Later afternoon free for shopping or for relaxing on beach. Its very pleasure to swim here. Return to hotel for overnight.
Day 6 : Puri – Bhubaneshwar – Delhi (By Air)
After breakfast drive to Bhubaneshwar airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival transfer to hotel. After relaxation take half day sightseeing of Delhi. Visit the largest mosque in India – Jama Masjid and visit original capital of Mughals -Red fort built by Shah Jahan. Then move to Chandi Chowk for rickshaw ride, this is major attraction of International tourist. Rajghat the resting place (samadhi), Memorial of Mahatama Gandhi. In evening enjoy light and sound show at Redfort and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Delhi – Agra (205 km 4 hrs)
After breakfast take New Delhi sightseeing such as India Gate the memorial of India soldiers martyred, President House the imperial residence of British. One the most famous temple is called Bhai’s temple (Lotus temple), Qutub Minar – built by qutub –ud- din Aibek. It is 72.5 metres high and one has to climb 379 steps to get to the top. Humayun’s tomb -This excellent piece of architecture was said to have been the major idea that is said to have inspired Shahjahan to construct the wonderful, Taj Mahal at Agra. After sightseeing drive to Agra en routes visit Sikandra- to see the Tomb of Mughal Emperor Akbar. The Architectural of tomb shows blend of Hindu, Islamic, Jain and Buddhist. Later continue drive to Agra. Evening at leisure and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Agra –Delhi – Home Town
Today morning visit Taj Mahal at time of sunrise. Taj Mahal – one of the most recognizable structures in the world and also called UNESCO world heritage site, It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his lovely wife Mumtaz. Taj Mahal is the monuments of a man’s love for a woman. Later visit Agra Fort –it was built by Akbar, The Agra fort is built across the river stretches almost 2.5 km. You can see of Taj from Agra moving view of the Taj from octagonal tower in Agra Fort. Later visit Pearl Mosque (Moti masjid) it was built in the mid 17th century by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and the tomb of itamad-ud-Daula built by Noorjehan in memory of her father. After sightseeing of Agra drive to Delhi. On arrival transfer to International airport to board the scheduled flight to home town.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.