- Khajuraho: Visit Visit Western, Eastern and Southern group of temples, Archaeological museum.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Khajuraho
Begin your same day Khajuraho tour from Mumbai, early in the morning by boarding a flight to Khajuraho from Mumbai airport. On arrival at Khajuraho airport, you will be greeted by our local representative and give you a short brief about your full day Khajuraho sightseeing tour program. He will then assist you to vehicle. Once settle in a car you will proceed to visit Khajuraho
Khajuraho was an ancient city in the Madhya Pradesh region of Central India. Khajuraho is a world famous site known for its ornate temples that are spectacular piece of artistic creativity, human imagination, magnificent architectural work and deriving spiritual peace through eroticism. The Khajuraho Group of Monuments is a group of Hindu and Jain temples. They are one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India. The temples are famous for their nagara-style architectural symbolism and their erotic sculptures. Khajuraho temple site had 85 temples over 21 square Km area, but only about 25 temples have survived, spread over 6 square kilometers. Most Khajuraho temples were built between 950 and 1050 by the Chandela dynasty. The temples are grouped into three categories namely
Western group of temples - comprising Kandariya Mahadeo Temple, Lakshmana Temple, Devi Jagadambi Temple, Chausat Yogini Temple, Matangeshwara Temple, Chitragupta Temple, Varaha Temple and Vishwanath Temple.
Eastern western group of temples - comprising Parasvanath Temple, Adinath Temple, Ghantai Temple, Brahma Temple, Hanuman Temple, Vamana Temple and Javari Temple. The four Jain temples The Parasvanath, Adinath, Shantinath and Ghantai temples are the ones dedicated to worshipping of the Jain Trithankaras. and
Southern group of temples - comprising Beejamandal, Temple Dulhadev Temple and Chaturbhuj or Jatkari Temple.
These temples are dedicated to several Hindu Gods and Goddesses. The most visited temple is Kandariya Mahadev that is dedicated to the glory of lord Shiva.
In the evening return to airport to board the scheduled flight or transfer to hotel for stay. Your same day Khajuraho Mumbai tour ends here.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.