- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Jaipur
Begin your same day Jaipur tour from Delhi, early in the morning by boarding a flight to Jaipur from Delhi airport. On arrival at Jaipur airport, you will be greeted by our local representative and give you a short brief about your full day Jaipur sightseeing tour program. He will then assist you to vehicle. Once settle in a car you will proceed to visit
Amber Fort - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Amer Fort is known for its artistic Hindu style elements. The Amber fort was built by Raja Man Singh in the 16th century and was completed by Sawai Jai Singh in the 18th Century. Fort is constructed of red sandstone and marble. Amber palace complex mainly includes Jaleb Chowk, Singh Pol, Diwan-e-Aam, Diwan-e-Khaas, Ganesh Pol, Yash Mandir, Sukh Mandir, Suhag Mandir, Shila Devi temple, Baradari, Bhool Bhulaiya, and Zanana Dyodi (women’s apartments).
City Palace - one of the best royal palace of Rajasthan and the most famous tourist palace of Rajasthan. The palace was built between 1729 and 1732, initially by Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber. City Palace which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur.
Hawa Mahal - the "Palace of Winds" the structure was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, it is constructed of red and pink sandstone. The palace is a five-storey pyramidal shaped monument.
Albert Hall Museum - It is the oldest museum of the state and was created in 1881, it is also called the Government Central Museum.
Jantar Mantar - The term "Jantar Mantar" literally means "instruments for measuring the harmony of the heavens". It is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, and completed in 1734. It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The instruments allow the observation of astronomical positions with the naked eye.
In the evening return to airport to board the scheduled flight or transfer to hotel for stay. Your same day Jaipur Delhi tour ends here.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.