- Haridwar: Visit Har-Ki-Paudi and various temples.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Haridwar is one of the seven holiest places to Hindus and a major attraction for the pilgrims around the world. Hari means "Lord Vishnu" and 'dwar' stands for gate. So, Haridwar stands for " The Gateway to Lord Vishnu". Haridwar, is an ancient city of India. The River Ganga, after flowing for from its source at Gaumukh, enters the plain for the first time at Haridwar, which gave the city its ancient name, Gangadwara.
Haridwar is also one of the four places; where Kumbh Mela occurs. The Kumbha Mela, is celebrated every 12 years in Haridwar and Ardha Kumbh Mela after six years. During the Kumbh Mela, millions of pilgrims, devotees, and tourists congregate in Haridwar to perform ritualistic bathing at Har ki Pauri on the banks of the river Ganges to wash away their sins to attain Moksha.
The place is also very famous for arts, science and culture. Tourist comes here around the world throughout the year to spend their holiday vacation. The Haridwar city is well connected with air, train and road.
Places of interest : Har Ki Pauri, Mansa Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, Daksha Mahadev Temple, Sapt Rishi, Maya Devi and Bhimgoda Tank.
Day 1 Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Haridwar
Begin your same day Haridwar tour from Kolkata, early in the morning by boarding a flight to Delhi from Kolkata airport. On arrival at Delhi airport, you will be greeted by our local representative and give you a short brief about your full day Haridwar sightseeing tour program. He will then assist you to vehicle. Once settle in a car you will proceed to visit
Har Ki Pauri : The Har Ki Pauri is the most famous ghat on the banks of the Ganges at Haridwar. The Har ki Pauri is also known as Brahmakund, according to hindu mythology Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu had visited this place during the Vedic times. Every day, Har Ki Pauri ghat witnesses hundreds taking a dip in water of the Ganges. Major attraction of the place is the Ganga Aarti, which is held at every evening at around 7 pm. The lighted diyas (lamps) and marigold flowers floating on the Ganga creates a spectacular sight.
Mansa Devi Temple : one of the most visited temples in Haridwar, situated on top of the Shivalik slopes. This temple is devoted to Goddess Mansa Devi, who is believed to satisfy the wishes.
Chandi Devi Temple : is also one of the major tourist attractions in Haridwar, situated on the top of Neel Parvat. This temple is also known as Siddh peetha, as it is believed to have powers that can fulfill the wishes of the devotees.
In the evening return to Delhi airport to board the scheduled flight or transfer to hotel for stay. Your same day Hyderabad Haridwar tour ends here.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.