- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Corbett: Visit Corbett National Park.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Elephant, Jeep/Canter safari in Corbett National Park.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
On arrival at international airport, our company envoy meets and assists with placard having your name and transfer to hotel by private car for relax. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After sunshiny breakfast your Taj and Tiger Tour in India start with the sightseeing of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Delhi Red fort - built in red marvel stone, Jama Masjid - which is gigantic mosques in India. Chandani Chowk – you can Rickshaws ride to visit market the visit the India Gate - the war memorial built in honor of brave soldiers and President house (Rashtrapati Bhawan) – official residence of President of India .Rajghat - burial site of Mahatma Gandhi, later continue to Bhai’s temple, Humanyun’s tomb and lastly Qutub Minar - – the world famous Heritage site, built in1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. In evening enjoy Light and sound show at Red fort. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Delhi – Corbett National Park (280 kms: 6 hrs)
After healthy breakfast drive to Corbett National Park. On arrival directly transfer to resort. After relaxation take a Jungle safari by naturalist expert for tiger tracking. Evening free for leisure and own activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Corbett National Park
Today early morning take an elephant safari and visit the inside the park till the lunchtime. Return to the resort for lunch afterwards takes jeep safari to the Bijrani area of Corbett to find the Elusive Tiger - now the cynosure of the questing eye. The Corbett Park with its varied topography, the beauty of the rivulets, diverse Flora & Fauna, the natural splendor of its landscapes. In evening walk near Kosi river and visit Garjia temple. Dinner and Overnight in resort.
Day 5 : Corbett National Park – Delhi (280 kms 6 hrs)
After healthy breakfast check out from the jungle resort and drive to Delhi, on arrival transfer to the hotel. Rest of the evening, you can may explore the market of Delhi and Overnight at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 6 : Delhi – Agra (205 kms 4 hrs)
Check out from hotel in the morning and drive to Agra. Visit en route to see the tomb of Akbar in Sikandra. Then move down to Agra. On the arrival in Agra, you will be transferred to the hotel. After relax at the hotel and visit to see the most beautiful wonder of the world the "Taj Mahal" Taj Mahal is one of the finest examples of combination of modern architecture techniques. Your Agra tour continues and visits to Agra Fort - which beautifully lies on the Jamuna River along with Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula and the Pearl Mosque. The tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula is formed by Noorjehan in the memory of his loving father. You can visit to local market in the evening, so you can buy some memento to keep your trip memorable. Return to the hotel and night stay at Agra.
Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 7 : Agra – Delhi (205 km 4 hrs)
Early in the Today’s Morning, you can opt to visit again at Taj Mahal to see the splendid picturesque at the time of Sunrise. After breakfast move down to Delhi. On arrival directly transfer to International airport to board the schedule flight to home town. Tour concludes with happy memories
View Driving Directions in a larger map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.