- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Udaipur: Visit Lake Palace, City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Sahalion Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum).
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
Our company representative meets and assists you at airport with Placard having your name and transfer to hotel by private car. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After sunshiny Breakfast take sightseeing tour of historic monument Red Fort- built in red marvel stone, Jama Masjid- the most sacred mosque in India, Chandani Chowk- a foremost shopping hub, you can also explore the market and enjoy the Rickshaw ride. Then move towards drive through Rajpath and its two famous monuments the India Gate- the war memorial built in honor of brave soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice during World War I and the Afghan War and Rashtrapati Bhawan- the official residence of President of India, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi, Humanyun’s tomb- commissioned by his wife Hamida Banu Begum, Lotus Temple- known as Bhai’s house of worship and then Qutab Minar – the world famous Heritage site, tower started in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Delhi - Agra (205 KMs: 4 hrs)
After healthy breakfast drive to Agra en routes visit Sikandra – The tomb of Mughal Emperor. Later proceed to Agra. On arrival transfer to hotel. After relax visit one of the Seven wonder of the world and loveliest building in the world and also World Heritage site Taj Mahal. The tour continue with visit Agra Fort which also World Heritage site. Later move toward mini Taj is called Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. In evening explore the market of Agra and Overnight at the hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 4 : Agra – Jaipur (240 kms 5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Jaipur en routes visit Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival transfer to hotel. In evening visit Birla Temple pioneer white marvel temple sparkle in the night. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Jaipur
Today morning after breakfast explore the Pink City India with an excursion to Amber fort. In Amber fort enjoy elephant ride on the top of hill or fort. Later visit Central Museum, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds. Later afternoon explore the colorful market of Jaipur by Rickshaws ride.
Note: At time of dinner you can visit Chokhi Dhani- 5 star ethnic resort where serving Rajasthani & Continental cuisine with folk dance by local artist, puppet shows, live music. Return to pre booked hotel for overnight.
Day 6 : Jaipur – Udaipur (410 kms 7-8 hrs)
After breakfast checkout the hotel and drive to Jodhpur en routes visit the spiritual city Pushkar. Pushkar, known for world famous cattle fair, is scheduled every year in the month of November. Then proceed to the Lord Brahma temple located at the bank of the Pushkar Lake enclosed by the Ghats. You can also see the devotees taking holy dip in the Pushkar Lake. Then have a lunch at Pushkar Palace hotel and now move ahead to Udaipur, on arrival transfer to hotel. In the evening you can take a boat ride at Lake Pichola. Have your dinner at Lake Palace Hotel that is located amidst the lake. Return to the hotel and night stay in Udaipur.
Day 7 : Udaipur sightseeing
After fabulous breakfast start your sightseeing tour of Udaipur. Visit to the City Palace that was built in 1559 by a successive King of Udaipur. The major attractions of this place are Durbar Hall, Palace Museum, Jagdish Temple, and Crystal Gallery. You can also visit to Saheli ki Bari. Saheli Ki Bari is the small decorated garden, which was created in the respect of Royal Ladies for entertaining purpose. Visit to see the Lok Kala Mandal collection of folk items like as folk dresses, ornaments, masks, dolls, puppets, folk musical instruments and paintings. You can enjoy the puppet shows and folk dancing that is conducted every evening in open air theatre. Reach to Shilpgram to view the village crafts and arts, also visit to Nagda and Eklingi Temples. These temples are only 22Kms from Udaipur, built in white marble with a doubled storey terrace on Lake Bageela. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Udaipur – Delhi / Mumbai (By Flight)– Home Town
After breakfast drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi/ Mumbai. On arrival transfer to International airport to board the scheduled flight to home town. Tour concludes with happy memories.
View Larger Map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.