- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Pushkar: Visit Lord Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Cattle Fair Site.
- Ajmer: Visit Khwaja Dargah.
- Neemrana: Visit Neemrana Fort.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
On arrival at international airport, after traditional 'Swagat' (Welcome) our company envoy meets and assists with placard having your name and transfers to hotel by private car for relax. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast your Delhi Agra Jaipur Ajmer Pushkar Tour & holiday package starts with Old Delhi tour visiting the imperial Red Fort a phenomenon in red sedimentary rock, Jama Masjid which is one of the gigantic mosques in Asia, both constructed by Emperor Shah Jahan, Continue your visit to New Delhi which has Presidents House -once the home of British delegates. Also drive past through India Gate a memento raised in honour of the Indian soldiers martyred during the Afghan war; Humayun's Tomb - world heritage site and lastly Qutub Minar created by Qutub-ud-din Aibek.
Day 3 : Delhi - Agra (205 KMs: 4 hrs)
After healthy breakfast drive to Agra, En routes Sikandra to witness of Tomb of Mughal Emperor, the tomb is the one of the finest example of Hindu and Mughal fusion architecture. Then proceed to Agra. On arrival transfer to hotel. After relax visit, one of the loveliest building in the world and also World Heritage site Taj Mahal. The tour continue with visit Agra Fort which also World Heritage site. Wander around the palaces built by successive emperors famous amongst which are Jahangiri Mahal, Khass Mahal, Diwan-I-Khass, Diwan-I-Am, Machchhi Bhawan and Moti Masjid etc. that represents the excellence of Mughal architecture. Later move toward mini Taj is called Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. In evening explore the colorful market of Agra to buy carpets, Handicraft, Textiles etc. Overnight at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 4 : Agra – Jaipur (240 kms 5 hrs)
Early in the morning, you will be the witness of most memorable view of Taj Mahal at the time of sunrise. After leisurely lunch drive to Jaipur en routes visit Fatehpur Sikri - 37 km away from Agra on the way to Jaipur, which briefly served as capital of Emperor Akbar. This is Holy shrine of Saint Salim Chisti here is one of important pilgrimage for Muslims. Buland Darwaza- which Emperor Akbar built to commemorate his victory on Gujarat is very imposing. in evening visit Birla Temple pioneer white marvel temple sparkle in the night. On arrival transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 : Jaipur sightseeing
At 5th day of Golden Triangle with Pushkar Travel, after sunshiny breakfast you can explore the Pink City with an outing to Amber fort. In Amber fort enjoy elephant ride on the top of hill or fort. Later explore the pink city and visit Central Museum, Jantar Mantar - is a collection of architectural astronomical instruments, Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds en route visit City Palace - official residence of the present royal family palace covers a large area divided into a series of courtyards, gardens and building and this Palace is delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture. Later afternoon visit colorful market of Jaipur, Textiles, Gems, Carpets and Handicraft etc. in the evening you can visit Birla temple pioneer white marvel temple sparkle in the night.
Note: You could take dinner at Chokhi Dhani a 5-star resort designed as an ethnic village. It serves both Rajasthani cuisine and Rajasthani Continental and offers a diversity of entertainment like, live music, folk dances, astrology, puppet shows and games.
Day 6 : Jaipur to Pushkar (130 Kms: 3 hrs) – Ajmer – Jaipur
After healthy breakfast drive to Pushkar. Visit the temple of Lord Brahma surrounded by Pushkar Lake. On the banks of the lake you will see devotees taking dip into the holy waters of Pushkar & offering prayers. Also visit the Pushkar Fair Site, which is right opposite the Pushkar Lake. In the noon, visit Ajmer Khwaja Dargah in Ajmer (11 kms) - the most famous and sacred pilgrimage site in India. It is where the Dargah or the holy tomb of the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moin-uddin-Chisti who came from Persia in 1192 and devoted his life to the upliftment of the poor in Ajmer. It is India's most of significant shrine for Muslim and thousands of devotees of all religions. In evening drive to Jaipur for overnight stay.
Day 7 : Jaipur - Neemrana to Delhi (260 km/5 hrs)
After sunshiny breakfast, drive to Delhi en route visit Fabulous Neemrana fort - is located on a high hillock and it commands magnificent views of the surrounding beauty and got its name from a valiant local chieftain named Nimola Meo. Where you can have lunch over here, later you can proceed for Delhi. On arrival, directly transfer to International airport to board the schedule flight to home town. Tour concludes with happy memories.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.