- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Goa: Visit Goa Beaches.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
On Arrival at airport our representative will receive you and transfer by private car to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
Having your delicious breakfast in hotel and being the Golden Triangle tour form Old Delhi . In Delhi tour take sightseeing of Red fort, built in red marvel stone, Jama Masjid, the leading mosque in India, Chandni chowk - a major shopping hub , you can explore the market with Rickshaw ride, it was once visited by merchants from Turkey, china and Holland , Raj ghat cremation of Mahatma Gandhi. Then move towards India Gate - was built in 1931 and intended by Sir Edwin Lutyens, Rashtrapati Bhawan or president house one-time imperial residence of the British viceroys. Lotus temple known as Bhai’s House of Worship, Laxmi Narayan temple, Humanyun’s tomb, commissioned by his wife Hamida Banu Begum, World Heritage site Qutab Minar the world famous tower started in 1192 by Qutub –ud-din Aibak , it is symbol of victory. In the evening youmay visit light and sound show in Red fort. Return to hotel for stay.
Day 3 : Delhi - Agra (205kms:4hrs)
After early breakfast drive to Agra, Taj Mahal tour en routes visit sikandra fort to see tomb of Mughal Emperor, later continue drive to Agra. On arrival transfer to hotel for relaxation. After relaxation visit Taj Mahal to witness of UNSESCO WORLD HERITAGE site. This is the most beautiful seven wonder of the world built by Mughal emperor shah Jahan in memory of his dear wife and queen Mumtaj, it was constructed over a period of twenty two years, Taj Mahal the symbol of love forever, the most famous evergreen monuments in the world. Later proceed Agra Fort-designed and built by Akbar in 1563 A.D where you can see the view of Taj from octagonal of Agra Fort, you can see beauty of Taj Mahal from one side of the fort. In evening visit Itmad ud daulah – known as Mini Taj tomb built by Nur Jahan in memory of her father. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Agra – Jaipur (240 Km / 5 Hrs)
Today early in the morning you can optionally visit Taj Mahal at time of sunrise, after breakfast drive to Jaipur en route visit Fatehpur Sikri (38 kms from Agra) It is world Heritage site. The old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty built in red sandstone in Honour of Saint Salim Chisti who predicted the birth of 3 sons to Emperor Akbar. The tomb is combination of Muslims and Hindu Architectural styles. On arrival transfer to Hotel. In evening you can visit Birla temple-built in white marble. Optionally at time of dinner you can visit Chokhi Dhani - An Ethnic Village 5 star Resort serving Rajasthani & Continental cuisine with live music, folk dance and return to hotel for Overnight.
Day 5 : Jaipur city tour
After breakfast proceed for morning excursion to Amber fort -Elephant ride from the hills of Aravallis to the fort entrance. The fort.-built in 16th century, tourists can ride up to the fort from the base of the hill on Elephants then proceed to Hawa Mahal or palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar- which is The largest five observatories built by Raja Sawai Jai singh. Observatory vicinity of City Palace of Jaipur and Museum. Later Afternoon is kept free to visit well known market of Textiles, Gems, Carpets, handicrafts. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6 : Jaipur – Goa (By Flight)
After breakfast drive to domestic airport to board the scheduled flight to Goa Via Mumbai. On arrival, transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free for explore the beach and own activities. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Goa
After breakfast, the day is free for explore the beaches and use the amenities of hotel or relax on the beach, go for swim. You can explore the beaches of Goa, Visiting the famous beaches of Goa Panjim, Colva, Calangute, Anjuna beaches and over night in hotel.
Day 8 : Goa
After breakfast, explore the full day Goa beaches. Overnight at the beach resort.
Day 9 : Goa (departure)
After breakfast drive to domestic airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival transfer to International airport to board the scheduled flight to home town. Tour concludes with happy memories.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.