- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Corbett: Visit Corbett National Park.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Elephant, Jeep/Canter safari in Corbett National Park
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After a delectable breakfast in the hotel, you can take a historic sightseeing tour of Delhi. Visit to the majestic Red Fort - the fine-looking marvels covered in red sandstone. Jama Masjid - one of the gigantic mosques in India that was built by Emperor Shah Jahan the "Taj Mahal" fame. Chandani Chowk - You can take a rickshaw ride to the silver street of. Rajghat – burial site of Mahatma Gandhi Your beautiful capital sightseeing is continued to visit President House ( Rashtrapati Bhawan), the India Gate- a memorable monument that raised in the honour of Indian soldiers, Humanyun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar. In the evening you can visit see light and sound show at Red fort. Back to the hotel and night stay in Delhi.
Day 3 : Delhi – Corbett National Park (280 kms: 6 hrs)
After healthy breakfast drive to Corbett National Park. On arrival directly transfer to resort. After relaxation take a Jungle safari by naturalist expert for tiger tracking. Evening free for leisure and own activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Corbett National Park
Today early morning take an elephant safari and visit the inside the park till the lunchtime. Return to the resort for lunch afterwards takes jeep safari to the Bijrani area of Corbett to find the Elusive Tiger - now the cynosure of the questing eye. The Corbett Park with its varied topography, the beauty of the rivulets, diverse Flora & Fauna, the natural splendor of its landscapes. In evening walk near Kosi river and visit Garjia temple. Dinner and Overnight in resort.
Day 5 : Corbett National Park – Delhi (280 kms 6 hrs)
After healthy breakfast check out from the jungle resort and drive to Delhi, on arrival transfer to the hotel. Rest of the evening, you can may explore the market of Delhi and Overnight at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 6 : Delhi – Agra (205 kms 4 hrs)
Check out from hotel in the morning and drive to Agra. Visit en route to see the tomb of Akbar in Sikandra. Then move down to Agra. On the arrival in Agra, you will be transferred to the hotel. After relax at the hotel and visit to see the most beautiful wonder of the world the "Taj Mahal" Taj Mahal is one of the finest examples of combination of modern architecture techniques. Your Agra tour continues and visits to Agra Fort - which beautifully lies on the Jamuna River along with Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula and the Pearl Mosque. The tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula is formed by Noorjehan in the memory of his loving father. You can visit to local market in the evening, so you can buy some memento to keep your trip memorable. Return to the hotel and night stay at Agra.
Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 7 : Agra – Jaipur (240 kms 5 hrs)
Early in the morning, you will be the witness of most memorable view of Taj Mahal at the time of sunrise. After leisurely lunch drive to Jaipur en routes visit Fatehpur Sikri. In evening visit Birla Temple pioneer white marvel temple sparkle in the night. Visit to Chokhi Dhani for dinner- a cultural 5 star resort that serves Rajasthani and Continental cuisine with the combination folk music and dance, games, astrology and puppet shows. Return to the hotel and overnight.
Day 8 : Sightseeing in Jaipur
After sunshiny breakfast in the hotel visit to explore the Pink City "Jaipur: including an excursion tour of Amber Fort. Amber Fort is just located outer the city. You can familiarity and enjoy an elephant ride to the top of the hill where the fort is positioned. Afternoon is for the sightseeing tour of City Palace that is situated amid the heart of Jaipur. The Pink City Jaipur, known for its marvelous fusion of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture. You can also visit to Central Museum and Jantar Mantar that was formed by Sawai Jai Singh. The Hawa Mahal well known as the "Palace of Winds", made for the royal ladies to observe the processions of royal without being seen. After the sightseeing trip, late afternoon is free to visit to the local markets of Textiles, Handicrafts, Carpets and Gems. The Pink City Jaipur is a perfect place for buying mementoes. After the shopping take a rickshaw ride to see the colorful market. If you want to see movie then go to Raj Mandir Cinema Hall, which is one of the best and beautiful cinema halls in Asia. Return to the hotel and over night stay in Jaipur.
Day 9 : Jaipur – Delhi (265 km 5 hrs)
After leisurely breakfast move sown to Delhi en routes visit splendid Neemrana Fort, where you can opt for lunch over here. This fort is converted into magnificent heritage hotel. On arrival transfer to International airport to board the scheduled flight to home town. On departure tour concludes with happy memories.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.