- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
On arrival Delhi, meet our representative. Who will assist you and transfer to the pre-booked hotel. After relaxation, take sightseeing tour of his historic monument Red Fort- built in red marvel stone, Jama Masjid- the biggest mosque in India, Chandani chowk- a foremost shopping hub, you can also explore the market and enjoy the Rickshaw ride. Rajghat burial site of Mahatma Gandhi. Then move towards Lotus temple- known as Bhai’s house of worship, and then Humanyun’s tomb- commissioned by his wife Hamida Banu Begum, Qutab Minar – the world famous Heritage site, tower startedin 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak, it is symbol of Victory. In the evening you may have chance to visit light and sound show in Red Fort. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 : Delhi-Agra (205 Kms /4 hrs)
Early morning breakfast, move down to Agra, en visit for Fatehpur Sikri which is 37 kilometers from Agra. The town is famous for the marble Tomb of Saint Salim Chisti, who had predicted the birth of 3 sons to Emperor Akbar. Fatehpur Sikri was an abandoned city of the Mughal Dynasty that was made up of red sand stones. Its gateway, Buland Darwaza is 54 meters in height and was built to commemorate the renowned Aligarh University. Later continue to drive Agra, on arrival transfer to hotel. After relaxation, take tour of Agra city, especially Taj mahal. This is the symbol of love and is built in a fusion style with a combination of various architectural forms. Later on, you would see the Agra Fort located across the Jamuna River. The fort provides an excellent view of Taj Mahal from its little octagonal tower. Next, you would be visiting the Pearl Mosque and the Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula a memorial built by Empress Noorjehan in remembrance of her father. You can visit local markets for shopping during the evening time. You would stay in Agra during the night.
Day 3 : Agra – Delhi (205 Kms 4hrs) – Hometown (By Air)
Early in the morning, visit Taj mahal you will be the witness of incomparable Taj Mahal, its speculative view at the time of Sunrise. Taj endowed it with some of the loveliest buildings in the world. Later continue to drive Delhi, on arrival transfer to Airport to Board the schedule flight for your Home town.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.