- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
On arrival at international airport, our company envoy meets and assists with placard having your name and transfer to hotel by private car for relax. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi – Agra (205 kms 4 hrs)
After sunshiny breakfast take sightseeing of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Delhi Red fort, Jama Masjid, Chandani Chowk – you can Rickshaws ride to visit market. Rajghat. Later on, you will visit places like the Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate and Humanyus’s tomb, Lotus Temple and then Qutab Minar. Later afternoon drive to Agra. En routes Sikandra to witness of Tomb of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Later proceed to Agra and on arrival transfer to hotel. In evening, after relax visit the colorful market of Agra to buy carpets, Handicraft, Textiles etc. Overnight at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 3 : Agra – Jaipur (240 kms 5 hrs)
Early in the morning visit one of the seven wonder in the world, loveliest building in the world and World Heritage site Taj Mahal at time of Sunrise. The tour continue with visit Agra Fort which also World Heritage site. Later move toward mini Taj is called Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. After lunch drive to Jaipur en routes visit Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Sightseeing in Jaipur
At 4rd day of Golden Triangle tour, after sunshiny breakfast you can explore the Pink City on India with an outing to Amber fort. In Amber fort enjoy elephant ride on the top of hill or fort. Later explore the pink city and visit Central Museum, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds. Later afternoon visit colorful market of Jaipur, Textiles, Gems, Carpets and Handicraft etc. in the evening you can visit Birla temple pioneer white marvel temple sparkle in the night.
Optionally: You could take dinner at Chokhi Dhani- a 5-star resort designed as an ethnic village. It serves both Rajasthani cuisine and Rajasthani Continental and offers a diversity of entertainment like, live music, folk dances, astrology, puppet shows and games.
Day 5 : Jaipur – Delhi (265 kms 5 hrs)
After fabulous breakfast drive to Delhi en routes optionally you can visit Neemrana fort– one of the India’s oldest Heritage resort. Here you can have a lunch and proceed to Delhi. On arrival, directly transfer to International airport to board the schedule flight to home town. Tour concludes with happy memories.
View Larger Map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.