- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival at Delhi
On arrival at the international airport, our company representatives will receive you and transfer to hotel by private car to hotel. After relaxation, you can go for sightseeing around Delhi. The tour of Delhi would start form a visit Red Fort. After that visit Jama Masjid: one of the largest mosques in India. Both Red Fort and Jama Masjid are built be Emperor Shah Jahan. The tour will continue with visit to Rajghat. Later on, you will visit places like the Rashtrapati Bhawan. The India Gate (structure built in the memory of soldiers who died in the Afghan war); the Laxmi Narayan Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, lotus-shaped Bhai’s Temple. The day will end with a visit to the famous Qutub Minar, which was built during the Slave Dynasty by Qutub-ud-din Aibek. Afterwards, you would be taken back to the hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi – Agra (205 Km 5 hrs)
After early morning breakfast, you will move down for Agra via Sikandra. On arrival at Agra, you will be transfer to hotel where you can relax before sightseeing. Taj Mahal, Also known as the symbol of love throughout the world, secures a place in the Seven Wonders of the World and is one of the most admired buildings of the world for its fusion architecture. After a petite break, you would Visit Agra Fort Which lies across the river jamuna; it was designed and built by Akbar in 1565 A.D. The fort is barricaded by red sandstone wall and houses a number of palaces that includes the Jahangir Mahal, Diwan-I-Khas, Diwan-I-Am, Macchhi Bhawan, Nagina Masjid, Meena Bazar, Moti Masjid and Sheesh Mahal. It has also the Next, you would be visiting the Pearl Mosque and the Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula, built in the memory of Shahjahan by his daughter Noorjehan. You can visit the souvenirs market of Agra during the evening time. You would stay in Agra during the night.
Day 3 : Agra – Jaipur (240 Km 5 hrs)
Next Day, you will move down for Jaipur after breakfast. En route, visit to Fatehpur Sikri, which is 37 kilometers from Agra, that was made up of red sand stones. It has a unique and strong architecture. On arrival, you will to the hotel after reaching Jaipur. After a break, you would visit the City Palace- which is situated at the centre of Jaipur. The City Palace is famous for its combination architecture of Rajasthani and Mughlai art forms. Almost all famous structures are positioned in and around its complex. Afterward, you would see the Central Museum and Jantar Mantar. Next is the Hawa Mahal, a palace built for the royal ladies to watch the royal activities without being seen. It is also known as the Palace of Winds. In the evening, you would visit Birla Temple, a white marble artifact and famous markets of textiles, gems, carpets and handicrafts. You will stay in the hotel in the night.
Optionally: You could take dinner at Chokhi Dhani, a 5-star resort designed as an ethnic village. It serves both Rajasthani cuisine and Rajasthani Continental and offers a diversity of entertainment like, live music, folk dances, astrology, puppet shows and games.
Day 4 : Jaipur – Delhi (265 km / 5 hours) – Home Town
After Post Breakfast, you would go for sight seeing in and around the Pink City of India and visit Amber Fort, which is situated on its border. The fort is situated on the top of a hill and you would get an elephant ride to and from the fort. You would come back to Delhi that afternoon and would be escorted to the international airport to board the scheduled flight to your city.
View Larger Map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.