- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Delhi
Begin your same day Delhi tour from Mumbai, early in the morning by boarding a flight to Delhi from Mumbai airport. On arrival at Delhi airport, you will be greeted by our local representative and give you a short brief about your full day Delhi sightseeing tour program. He will then assist you to vehicle. Once settle in a car you will proceed to visit
Red Fort - constructed between 1638 - 1648 in red marvel stone by the fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty for nearly 200 years, until 1856.
Jama Masjid - The Masjid-i Jahān-Numā, commonly known as the Jama Masjid, is one of the biggest mosques in India. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1650, the Mughal emperor who built the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort.
Chandni chowk - established by Princess Jahanara Begum daughter of Shah Jahan in 1650. It is one of the oldest and busiest markets in Old Delhi. It is the perfect shopping hub, you can also explore the market and enjoy the Rickshaw ride.
Rajghat - burial site of Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the Nation. The ghat is located in the banks of River Yamuna.
President House - earlier recognize as British Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the official residence of President of India.
India Gate - (originally called the All India War Memorial) is a war memorial, it was designed by Edwin Lutyens in 1921. It commemorates 70,000 soldiers of the British Indian Army who died in the period 1914–21 in the First World War. After the independence of India, another memorial Amar Jawan Jyoti or the flame of the immortal soldier was added of the Unknown Soldier.
Humanyun’s Tomb - It was built in 1565, is the Mughal Architectural style tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun. The tomb was commissioned by Humayun's first wife Bega Begam for the mortal remains of Humayun.
Lotus temple - built in the shape of a lotus flower known as Bhai’s house of worship.
Qutab Minar – The "Symbol of Victory" built in 1193 by Qutab-ud-din Aibak immediately after the defeat of Delhi's last Hindu kingdom.
In the evening return to airport to board the scheduled flight or transfer to hotel for stay. Your same day Mumbai Delhi tour ends here.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.