- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Haridwar: Visit Har Ki Paudi for attending the Aarti, Mansa temple.
- Rishikesh: Visit Laxman Jhoola, Swarg Ashram, Triveni Ghat and Academny of Yoga and Meditation.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
On arrival our company representative meet and assist you and transfer to hotel by private air-condition car. Now you’re welcome to India for Yoga and Meditation Tour. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast visit the largest mosque in India – Jama Masjid and visit Red fort built by Shah Jahan. Then move to Chandi Chowk for rickshaw ride, this is major attraction of International tourist. Rajghat the resting place (samadhi), Memorial of Mahatama Gandhi. Now enjoy with New Delhi sightseeing such as India Gate the memorial of India soldiers martyred, President House the imperial residence of British. One of the most famous temple is called Bhai’s temple (Lotus temple), Qutub Minar – built by qutub –ud- din Aibek. It is 72.5 metres high and one has to climb 379 steps to get to the top. Humayun’s tomb -This excellent piece of architecture was said to have been the major idea that is said to have inspired Shahjahan to construct the wonderful, Taj Mahal at Agra. Optionally you can enjoy light and sound show at Red fort at evening time. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Delhi – Haridwar/ Rishikesh (230 km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Haridwar on arrival after relaxation visit various temple at Haridwar such as Pareshwar Madadev Temple, Daksha Mahdev Temple and Mansa temple. In evening visit Har-Ki-Paudi for attending the Aarti, Aarti is the beautiful ceremony in which oil lamps are offered to God, thousands of lit lamps being swayed in circular motions in a rhythmic manner and crowd of devotees singing are quite a spectacle, at Ghat of Ganges floating the lamps and flowers that create a magnificent sight. Later return to hotel for overnight.
Day 4 : Rishikesh
Today morning drive to Rishikesh for Yoga and Meditation on arrival transfer to Ashram which are internationally recognized as centre of Philosophical studies for Yoga and Meditation such as Muni ki Reti Mahesh Yogi Ashram, Ved Niketan Yoga Study Niketan, Parmarth Nicketan Shankracharya Nagar. Afternoon to be spent on briefing of the routine.
Day 5 to 7 : Rishikesh
You will get Yoga Training at Ashram or Hotel during the day. Spend full day for Yoga and Meditation activities. Such as
0630-0730: Practice of Asana.
0830-1030: Lectures by expert.
1030-1100: Tea Break.
1100-1300: Yoga Nidra (psychic sleep).
1330-1430: Buffet Lunch.
1500-1600: Antar Mauna (practice of inner silence a different way of meditation/relaxation).
1700-1800: Singing of devotional songs.
2000-2100: Dinner, overnight stay at the hotel/ Ashram.
Day 8 : Rishikesh – Delhi – Home Town
After breakfast drive to Delhi. On arrival transfer to International airport to board the scheduled flight to home town. Tour concludes with happy memories.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.