- Kovalam: Enjoy Ayurveda massage and beach activities.
- Alleppey: Visit Kerala's famous tropical backwaters.
- Kumarakom: Visit Backwater Houseboat, Backwater Villages, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
- Periyar: Visit enjoy an ayurvedic and spa therapy, Periyar wildlife Sanctuary.
- Munnar: Visit Kannan Devan Hills, Lake of Munnar and Munnar Tea Estates.
- Cochin: Visit Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Trivandrum - Kovalam
On arrival our company representative meet and assist you and transfer to Kovalam by private air-condition car. On arrival transfer to hotel/resort. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 to 5 : Kovalam Beach
Today being your Ayurvedic Therapy – you will be met at VAIDYA (The resident doctor ) after consultation, as per your programme and they will suggest your diet and the therapy commences in right earnest. Please remember that during this period you should not use alcohol and tobacco and use only vegetarian diet. In therapy involve various herbal message, steam bath and yoga. If you follow the direction of the "VAIDYA" definitely you will great filling of wellness. This is holistic treatment that brings body and mind in complete rejuvenating harmony. Overnight at the hotel/ Resort.
Day 6 : Kovalam Beach
After breakfast explore the Kovalam beach. Rest of the day is free for Ayurveda massage and beach activities. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Kovalam Beach – Kumarakom
After breakfast drive to Kumarakom. On arrival transfer to hotel. Kumarakom is situated bank of the Vembanad Lake in Kerala. On arrival transfer to resort. After relax visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary: Its spread across 14 acres is any ornithologist’s paradise to see bird viewing where numerous species of birds, Brahminy kites, Marsh Harries, Darters, Bitterfns, Teal and several varieties of Herons root are found. Return to resort and enjoy with beautiful nature. In evening do not miss out local wine and favorites fresh water food Karimeen fresh toddy . Overnight in resort.
Day 8 : Kumarakom – Allppey (House Boat)
After breakfast drive to Alleppey (Alappuzha), on arrival embark at houseboat. Feel free to take experience on houseboat during this trip, have great fun and lots of enjoy with water and nature, you can say unforgettable trip to India. House boating can be the most relaxing experience for tourist. The boats offer one or two cabins with small sitting room and crew of well known staff and chef. The food is authentic Kerala cuisine. The boat is poled, sailing only between dawn and dusk. The flocks of duck swimming around the banks and tiny birds flying across the sky and evening enjoy fishing from the houseboat. Dinner on houseboat and overnight at the houseboat.
Day 9 : Allppey – Periyar
After breakfast disembark from the houseboat drive to enchanting to Periyar is called Thekkady – Periyar is famous for the Periyar wildlife Sanctuary and Tiger Reserve in Thekkady which is situated high in the range of the Western Ghat. On arrival transfer to hotel . After relaxation special visit to the spice Garden to watch different varieties of Spice plantation such as – Pepper, Clove, Vanilla, Ginger, Tea, Cardamom and Cinnamon etc. In evening enjoy with boat cruise in the lake to watch the wild Animals. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 10 : Periyar
Today morning enjoy the Safari Cruise in Periyar Game Sancturary – The Periyar lake enabling you to spot elephants, wild Boar and Sambar Deer by the water’s edge. The best activities to enjoy the wildlife Sancturary, the periyar wildlife is one the 16 project Tiger reserve in India. In evening free and explore the nature . Overnight night in hotel.
Day 11 : Periyar – Munnar
After breakfast drive to Munnar. On arrival transfer to hotel. Munnar is peaceful hill station its velvet lawns, exotic flora and fauna, this is very real experience of nature in Munnar you get breathing of fresh, cool mountain air. You can see the beauty of 30 Tea plantations in around the Munnar, The Munnar hills are covered by tea plants, Munnar located 1600 meter from sea level, Anamudi is an ideal spot for trekking. Evening at leisure and own activities. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12 : Munnar-Eravikulam National Park- Munnar
Today morning visit Eravikulam National Park- The wildlife sancturary situated in 1978, the park established to protect and conserve the Nilgiri Tahr. The area is tropical evergreen forest, grasslands with patches of forests, Inside of the park visit Elephant, Sambhrs, Gaurs, Lion tailed Macaque, giant squirrel, Tigers and Leopards. In evening enjoy tea plantation and over night in hotel.
Day 13 : Munnar – Cochin
After breakfast drive to Cochin. On arrival transfer to hotel. After relaxation visit take sightseeing tour of Cochin. One of the India’s most colourful cities and other way you can say paradise. Visit to Fort Cochin and St. Frances Church to visit see the town of Vasco da Gama. Bolgatty Palace is located on the Bolghatty Islands built by the Dutch during the pre British time. Later move towards Chinese Fishing Nets at fort Cochin, its very popular tourist attraction , which are used for a very unique and unsusal method of finish. In evening the Kathakali dance, India’s most famous Classic dance. Lavish costumes & exotic make up and Masks intensify the beauty of dancers. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 14 : Cochin – Home Town
After breakfast drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to home town. Tour concludes with happy memories.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.