- Marari Beach: Enjoy an ayurvedic and spa therapy, Beach.
- Cochin: Visit Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Cochin Mumbai
On arrival our company representative meet and assist you and transfer to hotel by private air-condition car. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Mumbai -Cochin (By Air)
After breakfast drive to Cochin. On arrival transfer to hotel. After relaxation visit St. Frances Church to visit see the town of Vasco Da Gama and tea garden. Later you can visit the resident "VAIDYA" (Ayurveda Doctor) for consultation about health. We can assure you that you will come out totally relaxed and great feeling of wellness. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Cochin – Marari Beach Resort (60 km 2 hrs)
Today after breakfast drive to Marari Beach Resort. On arrival transfer to hotel/ Resort. Marari Beach – it is famous for the Ayurdevic treatment offered here curative several medical ailment. Rest of the day free and own activities. Overnight in hotel or resort.
Day 4 to 7 : Marari Beach
Today being your Ayurvedic Therapy – you will be met at VAIDYA (The resident doctor )after consultation, as per your programme and they will suggest your diet and the therapy commences in right earnest. Please remember that during this period you should not use alcohol and tobacco and use Vegetarian diet also. In therapy involve various herbal message, steam bath and yoga. If you follow the direction of the "VAIDYA" definitely you will great filling of wellness. This is holistic treatment that brings body and mind in complete rejuvenating harmony. Overnight at the hotel/ Resort.
Day 8 : Marari Beach – Cochin
After healthy breakfast drive to Cochin. On arrival transfer to hotel. After relaxation visit city tour in PM. Later move towards Chinese Fishing Nets at fort Cochin, its very popular tourist attraction , which are used for a very unique and unsusal method of finish. In evening the Kathakali dance, India’s most famous Classic dance. Lavish costumes & exotic make up and Masks intensify the beauty of dancers. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Cochin- Home Town
After breakfast drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to home town. Tour concludes with happy memories.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.