- Amritsar: Visit Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh and Wagah Border.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Amritsar is home to the Harmandir Sahib, popularly known as "the Golden Temple," one of Sikhism's most spiritually significant and most-visited gurudwaras. Guru Ram Das, the fourth Sikh guru is credited with founding the holy city of Amritsar in the Sikh tradition. Its name is a derivative of the Amrit Sarovar "holy pool of nectar" (Amrit mean nectar; Sar, short for sarovar which means "lake") amidst which stands the Golden Temple.
Day 1 Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Amritsar
Begin your same day Amritsar tour from Bangalore, early in the morning by boarding a flight to Amritsar from Bangalore airport. On arrival at Amritsar airport, you will be greeted by our local representative and give you a short brief about your full day Amritsar sightseeing tour program. He will then assist you to vehicle. Once settle in a car you will proceed to visit
The Golden Temple - also known as Darbar Sahib or Sri Harmandir Sahib is an example of the spirit of tolerance and acceptance, is a Gurdwara located in the city of Amritsar, Punjab, India. It is the holiest Gurdwara and the most important pilgrimage site of Sikhism. The Harmandir Sahib was built in 1604 by Arjan Singh, the fifth Sikh Guru. The foundation stone was laid by Mian Mīr, a Muslim divine of Lahore in December, 1588. The temple was destroyed several times by the Muslim armies from Afghanistan and the Mughal Empire. After founding the Sikh Empire, Maharaja Ranjit Singh rebuilt it in marble and copper in 1809, overlaid with gold foil in 1830. The structure thus became known as the Golden Temple.
Jallianwala Bagh - is a short 5-minute walk from the Golden Temple, and is the site of the 1919 Amritsar massacre. On 13 April of that year, British Indian Army soldiers opened fire on an unarmed gathering of men, women and childrens. The firing lasted about 10 minutes and 1650 rounds were fired, killing 1579 people and wounding many hundreds more. A memorial was built on the site in 1951 by the Government of India.
Wagah Border - Wahga is a village and famous for the border ceremony between India and Pakistan. The flag-lowering ceremony is performed daily as a martial custom by the security forces of both India Border Security Force (BSF) and Pakistan (Pakistani Rangers) since 1959. The ceremony takes place every evening before sunset. The ceremony is a huge attraction for visitors. Every evening thousands of tourists gather at this place to witness the great Beating The Retreat.
In the evening return to airport to board the scheduled flight or transfer to hotel for stay. Your same day Hyderabad Amritsar tour ends here.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.